***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hear my prayer, Father!!!

MY PAST

Joel 2:25 (New American Standard Bible)
25"Then I will make up to you for the years
That the swarming locust has eaten,
The creeping locust, the stripping locust and the gnawing locust,
My great army which I sent among you.

MY PRESENT

Isaiah 58:12 (New American Standard Bible)
12"Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins;
You will raise up the age-old foundations;
And you will be called the repairer of the breach,
The restorer of the streets in which to dwell

MY FUTURE

Revelation 3:12 (New American Standard Bible)
12He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

PRAYER:

FATHER, I WANT TO PRESS IN WITH MEEKNESS AND HUMILITY, IN AWE AND OVERWHELMED BY MY AWESOME GOD…I WANT TO LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE AND AT ALL TIMES…TO HEAR YOU SO REAL IN MY LIFE, TO PROPHESY AND PRAY IN YOUR WILL AND NAME…ABIDING IN YOU AND HAVING YOU ABIDE IN ME…FOR YOU ARE IN ME, WITH ME AND THROUGH ME…NEVER LET ME GO BACK TO MY OLD SELF; INSTEAD RULE MY HEART AND MIND IN CHRIST JESUS TO THE HOURS, MINUTES AND SECONDS OF MY LIFE…PLEASE….I WANT TO HEAR YOU WHISPER MY NAME EVEN WHEN I WALK IN THE BUSY WORLD…I NOE U HEAR MY PRAYER…I NOE…ANSWER IT FATHER…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me