***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, February 23, 2007

We are called here and now.

Was praying for God to use me mightily when i thot of all the social work friends around me...


And i began praising God....



I dun think it is by chance that we are all brought together...


Definitely not...


And i really believe that God is working in our midst and blessing us mightily, equipping us to shine for Him in this world


I am so absolutely convinced that we are surely going to shine for Christ as his soldiers, children etc in wherever we go....we will be built up, we will be a blessing....


WE will Shine For CHRIST for He lives in Us and i rejoice in the LOrd who Delights in his children....



I am surely blessed where i am....




Acts 17: 25-28

25And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.

26From one man he made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live.

27God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.

28'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me