***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Away from the bustling activities,frm Festive Seasons to where You are..

This new year is really draining for me...

busyness of the heart...

Fear that i won't get into the good books of Danny's mum...

I din noe my past has such great impact on me and that my fears are so magnified by it...

Think i need a really long time to work with these irrational thots but i guess at the end of the day, the past that serves me for better and for worse in the present can be changed in the future because i have the GOd who is in control of the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE.

And that really makes the world of difference.

Returning to hall, i heard about others' visitations and i just knew that this new year is another season for me. Unlike the rest, it wasn't a time of walking out as a beacon of light...really...it was more of a struggle to find the peace in the this loud and strange world that i live in...

Just a few days ago, i was thinking: If i am a babe in Christ, then i am truly learning the ways of Christ and this is unfamiliar ground; yet choosing between the familiarity that breeds dissensions and pain, inflict hurts and hurls insults, i would rather re-learn everything all over again...in Christ...

No longer just knowing that the Lord is good....it is also knowing that the ways of the Lord is good and embracing them...loving the Lord and all that is in Him...

Loving the silence of the room...loving the space given to me...an empty room for me and My GOD...basking in the LOVE of the One who calls me His Own, whose voice only His own recognises...


The beauty of the Lord is beheld in silence...where there is little futile words, and actions....loving the privacy that his little girl so needs....


I just want to say: I love you Lord....


With all my heart, this moment, with every moment that i remember you, i wanna say i love you...may this walk be one that is shared with you...reduce the frequency of me wandering away, my Lord....bring me to you at all times...to the place where i find and meet you...to where all honor and glory and power be given unto you...

I praise ...
my Heavenly Father,
my King,
my Sovereign Lord,
my Friend,
my confidant,
my Joy,
my Cross,
my Life,
my Redeemer,
my Love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me