***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thank You for walking this journey with me, us, everyone...

Everyone is happily studying in the library....!

I am happy too!

Happily reading blogs and now blogging! :)

Was just reading about the lives that each individual is leading and thinking to myself...

God you must be really busy; but then again, if you are God, Mighty and Powerful, i guess without the constraints of time and resources, you can do an amazing job managing each of our destiny...

Then again, i really dun understand anything about what you are doing and i dun seek to understand....coz i noe i am dull and stupid as a little human being and you made me intelligent as i am made to be...i will be your little Girl, your Own and that's enough for me...more than enough...

Father God, you noe, i can't understand anyone around me coz you set all of us on different paths with different histories, personalities and characters...sometimes everyone just feel so remote and distant coz we each have our own lives to lead...

But You, You are so near to each of our hearts, so close to our hearts, only You can get that close and only You can walk this journey of life with us, walk through our thoughts and dreams, our mistakes and our little victories, our joy and our pains with us...that's why You are so dear to me at least....but ya la...u are so dear to me for uncountable reasons...

Each of our lives so carefully and beautifully engineered by You, Your fingerprints are all over my past, present and future, in the lives of everyone on this earth...wow!

At times like this, when everyone seemed to be leading a life of their own, when everyone has to go through different seasons, when everyone has different callings and directions in life...When i suddenly feel like i will never understand anyone...

I remember You and i thank You for Your presence made the world of difference, i noe there is Someone who understands everyone...i noe that i am not left alone, i noe that neither of my suffering friends are alone, i noe that many are sharing their joy with You, i noe that Your presence and Your Eyes that penetrate the hearts of man is with us and on us...


And i just wanna thank You....

Thank You that man can have no anonymity, confidentiality or privacy in life because there is never a time when there is only 'me'....it will always be 'us'....'God and man'...


Though some fear this transparency between God and man....i love it....i love it to the core!!!



Thank You for sharing the innermost journey with me...



I invite you to run my heart, soul, mind and strength today....


In my thoughts, emotions, words, actions, etc...


Be with me and lead me, My Shepherd and Lover....



The Maker of Heaven and Earth...


I adore You this moment, today, and i pray forevermore....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me