***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hee....crap stuff!

Oh this is so so so beautiful!!! I like them so much!
They can be found at http://duckzbunny.blogspot.com/ but quite ex....

Oh oh i haven posted a photo of my room...this is how it looks like....but the table quite messy...
And this is how my fingers look after i practised on the guitar...PAIN!!! but i am enjoying it!
Hahaha....in the mood of posting pictures....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me