***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, March 03, 2007

ooohhhh...i love God's standards and blessings!

Today i learnt about God's GENEROSITY!

And i am soooo thankful that He is such a Giving God!

And He is so into details! The minute details in my life....

I like the idea of my Lord being so exact about beauty, goodness, order, purity, holiness etc...

I like the idea that my Lord has such beautiful and uncomprehensible standards...

I love the God who not just observe the happenings in the lives of His own

But also seeks us out and gives generously to us...

I am so blessed to have a God who cares about my needs...

And settles my wants ...

only asking for me to seek His Righteousness and Kingdom

though i really struggle with that...







*i dun even noe how to express myself*







But i am just elated to noe that the little details are looked into and turned into great blessings for His own...

He is just so ready to give....to give life and to give it so abundantly...

And i dun have to worry when He is handling everything coz His aesthetics, His choice, His order, His EVERYTHING far surpasses the understanding of man...



And those who noe me and my anal habits will understand y i just love my God so much and is so glad to be blessed by Him....and blessed in so many ways with such high quality blessings...never sub standard, never inferior, never boring....

And never too little as long as i ask, i will receive if i ask in His will and in Faith...not because i am some high and mighty fellow but because He is SOOOOOO generous...


I am so thankful...



My God is simply AWESOME!





*My! Beyond Words!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me