***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Emmanuel

My brain juice is used up.

I am responding psychosomatically to the 5 hours of intense project group discussion...breaking out into cold sweats and experiencing hot flushes...and i noe that my lump is growing because the veins at the back of my neck are really tight...tugging at me...

I called up Danny and realised that he is so stressed out....tired and drained from the immensity of work on his side...

End up, i sang worship songs over the phone to him and to God...hoping that it makes him feel a little better...

well...i was ministered through the songs...at least someone (myself) benefited...

My headache is not gone...but tis ok...i had a good time just now just rotting in my room...



RESTING.



Thank God that today is such a blessing coz through the stress, the brainstorming, the discussion, the singing, the phone conversation...through it all...GOd has shown Himself to be EMMANUEL...and that is so comforting to His weary ones...to me.



The presence of the Lord satisfies....



He is Sufficient.



He is more than SUFFICIENT.



Praise you Father :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me