***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Random thots

Some thots...



Love for beautiful clothes, yearning for achivements and accomplishments, concern with status in life...

They are all means to an end...

To fill the void that so desires attention, care and concern,
a place that can only be satisfied by love


And that LOVE can only be FOUND in GOD




____________________________________________


We can only perform and serve well at work and in ministry



when we fully comprehend GOd's love for us....



Till then will we find that we are not driven by returns and gains....



but motivated by PERFECT LOVE



without fear, and not withholding...



______________________________________________



We NEED AND OUGHT to treasure our FELLOWSHIP with GOd...



Because it came at a GREAT PRICE




Only to remove the temple veil




FOR MAN TO MEET GOD once again




______________________________________



In the garden, man succumbed to SIN


In the garden, "take my cup yet not my will, but yours be done".





___________________________________________________________________




Who is this God that i know yet never comprehend.....





*awed*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me