***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Behold His BEAUTY....

Which is more attractive?
The World.....
OR
The Beauty of the Lord?







Why can't we see your beauty???






Draw us Father...






Psalm 50

1 The Mighty One, God, the LORD,

speaks and summons the earth

from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.

2 From Zion, perfect in beauty,

God shines forth.




Show forth your beauty that we will be CAPTIVATED....





Psalm 27
4 One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.




Please Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me