***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, May 11, 2006

T.R.U.S.T

Lord of All

"He's the Lord of the Sunshine
He is the Lord who brought the sun out when i visited the zoo with my social work friends today.
The Lord of the Rain
He is the Lord who cooled the ground with rain yesterday.
He's the Lord of the Good times
He is the Lord who guides me in my time of rest and holidays.
The Lord of the Pain
He is the Lord who helps me deal with struggles and headaches in ministry.
He's the Lord of the Mountains
He is the Lord who helps me scale to the peak of life.
The Lord of the Seas
He is the Lord who calms the stormy times.
He's the Lord of the Music
He is the Lord of Praises of all time.
The Lord of the Children
He is the Lord who teaches me to walk as children on Earth.
The Lord of You and Me"
He has double claims over all our lives.
-



Went to the zoo with Dylan, Gerald, Choon Guan, charlotte and Lizhen today. Thank GOd for the incredible time and perfect weather. It was a good time of rest and enjoyment...finally there is a channel to release and a place to vent everything out...Praise GOd...I think i really need some fresh air and entertaining company after being faced with much decisions and haphazard meetings...

Was feeling very pent up especially after staying by Danny's side for Sunday and Monday. Felt like i am running dry and unable to keep running...therefore was very glad to have some time on my own and just with friends outside church and home. Looking forward to a getaway...and hoping that i dun need to assure anyone when i am tired..

God has been good because He is Goodness.

At the end of the day, it is this knowledge that kept me going....to have hope, to noe tt i will be renewed in strength and in spirit...for He is Good and He is Love.


I will be with Him, in His arms...
I am with Him, in His arms...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger void said…

    yayy!!! i had as much fun as u too!! and definitely thankful for the GREAT weather n GREAT Frens!

    =) =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me