***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ambivalence

Disappointments...

I am feeling a little disappointed now but not totally too...i always wonder wat does disappointment achieve?

Disappointment can lead to self pity; it can also lead to greater striving...for oneself...

However disappointment in others only disrupt relationships and cause divergence...

And i dun wan to be disappointed. Love supports and encourages but disappointment gives up and condemns...

I wan to love.


Disapointment comes with expectations and the more we love, the more we expect, the more easily we get disappointed...

Maybe tt's y tis so much easier to be disappointed with those we hold close to our hearts... :)


i wan to love... :)
_______________________________________

Spent the whole two days with danny while he worked on his assignments...din do much but stay by his side...feeling funny now...also dunno wat is going on...

Beginning of holidays...how to use my time well?

Where am i heading this holiday?

What journey do i set myself on?


... ...

__________________________________________

I signed up for internship at CDC....sudeenly alot of career options are opened up for me....but i am taking honours year rite?

Am i?

____________________________________________

I dunno how i'm feeling now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me