***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, April 21, 2006

PRide + ME = PooR communicAtioN SKillS.

It was disappointment but the intensive emotions came from pride.

I was disappointed with the way certain thing works...very disappointed, at the same time fearful when i realised there is something to be done and it was made known to me.

It was pride when i think that the people around me are hard hearted. When i elevated myself and think that it was only revealed to me and my heart was the only humble heart around.

When the Lord reminded me that it was shown to me that i may remind others. No, i dun have too be too descriptive and emotional, i just have to trust that the plain words of God is spoken and GOd will touch the hearts of those He prepared for Himself.

I dun have to bring it across in disappointment as though i am on a higher level. I am just reminding my comrades. Encouraging. Who am i to assume anything about anyone? Everyone of us make errors and we all need encouragements....who am i to judge....i remind because they are not what i assume of them to be...if my heart is touched, their hearts will be even more touched.

If God can call me, everyone else can be moved to action.

Am i not one of those who are rebellious? Yes i am called to trust not just in GOd but in those whom he has chosen for Himself.

Suddenly i realised that i am irritating. Now i understand y i cannot communicate with some people. Now i understand y they are not listening. Because i am not sharing nor encouraging.

I was judging.

May God forgive me for i am not at a higher level, we all need reminders, their hearts will be moved. I dun need to be harsh nor cutting, i just need to speak in love and from my heart.

I was wrong. My method of communication was wrong. Deep down, there was pride. And pride is WRONG.

Forgive me GOd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me