***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, May 07, 2006

GrAcE...

I am pleased with the voting outcome.

Satisfied. :)

___________________________________________________

Had cell today...leaders' cell...was glad to have a break after exams....

Satisfied with the REST and PLAY...

____________________________________________________

Had an overnight session with my social work friends...we played board games till four plus am in the morning, then watched DA CHANG JING....slept at 7 and woke up at 11+, washed up at 12+ and had a great worship and prayer session at 1...thank God...ate lunch and then rotted and chatted at char's house till 4+...It has been a great time...PRaise GOd...

I felt very loved and blessed to have good friends in Uni..people that i am comfortable with...who tell me about their walk with God and encourage me by praising and praying to God alongside with me...to have comrades who laugh and cry with me thru this journey on earth...to have wonderful friends to embrace....to have ears that listen and hearts that feel, eyes that look in the same direction....blessed by GOd...tt's wat i am...to have lovely meiyin sending me down to another part of Singapore where i can have so much fun and fellowship...i love everyone so much :)

In their presence, i felt and experienced the freedom of worship....small and immature, prideful and unworthy...admist whose hearts burn for GOd...i feel so worldly, so uncontrolled...

But i guess we all have one thing in common: GOD.

He who determines our race and He who has his own timing. He who is in control. He who made us all individual, unique and purposeful.

_______________________________________________

I am reminded by Danny....

TO give thanks.....

I bought a pair of sandals for camp and Janie and peepz added a black shoes to my collection...I realised i have so many pairs of shoes....

And i thank GOd, i have legs and feet, and beyond that, i have so many footwear....it is a blessed...truly a blessing from GOd....

_________________________________________________

Dear dear is stressed. BUt i thank GOd that he is learning....things that he will not learn if he is not stretched....Therefore i thank GOd...

Above all, that i have the privilege to be by his side at this time to love and support him...

___________________________________________________

IT IS ALL GRACE...GOD'S GRACE....(nope, not fenxia but GRACE!!! Ahahahaha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me