***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I want an Invitation from my King...not man.

I was invited to be a discussion leader at BSF...

And i thought, "How cool!"

But i decided against it...at the end of the day, it was not the weekly homiletics and attendance on both Tuesday and Thursday that stopped me.... but my heart... the wayward heart.... the wrong motivations...

I thought God could be preparing me for this since i quitted choir around this time when they invited me to join in the service but at the end of the day,I thought Jonah got unto the ship to Tarshish too even though the boat was rarely available but that doesn't mean it is God's will. He was thrown overboard and eaten by the big fish... and i will be consumed by something that i might not be ready for.

Where there is an opportunity i should serve. Ya man...that thot was lingering at the back of my mind...but where? My heart tells me where but there is no opening....or am i too afraid to take up the initiative? Yes, i want to participate...i do. Am i up to it? Can i handle it? Should i take up the initiative and approach Fushun about it? My heart says YES...for the past 2 weeks, or even longer i have thought about it....i have a dream.. but i am not a social worker yet... but i DUN want to be a social worker who have to maintain the ethics of not spreading the gospel... How can i provide and save the best aid to myself and not give it out? Haha... i dun even not whether i want to be a social worker.

But i have a dream... with the knowledge that i received from social work, i want to reach out...

God, prepare the way...u have your own time and your own plan. I am here. Call me. Assure me and confirm it. Speak to my heart and confirm it...

please Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me