***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, April 17, 2006

WHY??? ???

Taking a little break...in NUS now...studying with my social work friends...

Spent a little time to myself...feeling really suppressed...

Dwelling over this matter that has been bothering me so so so so so so much...

I really dun understand...really...

WHY???

i am really really really very disappointed..i dun understand....y?????????

I'm sorry GOd...i am really sorry...sorry for the years that i have wasted...the years that i have lost...

What was i thinking of?????

What was i doing????

What am i to do now????

How am i to do it????

God........................................WHY?

I'm sorry...i am so so so sorry....so sorry....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger void said…

    glad u had some resolution thru conversation w danny today...
    thank God for the eyes that are opened to Him, for Him to impress upon u, even for ur heart to feel for what He feels. Precious... rejoice also that it is He who works in all of this...
    that He will continue to conform us to His image...

    Romans 8:29
    For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me