***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, April 28, 2006

My bro's plan for me in June

Should i go, Father?


A trip iterary for my sister
Would I like my sister to come over to the States to visit ?On one hand, i'm very tired of having to drive long-distance, visit the same places, and spending lots of money on hotels, food ...On the other hand, it's my dear sister.I wrote in my recent email to her that mebbe it might not be such a good idea to come. This, in spite, in Nov, when I told her, "Dun come to US to work in a theme park. Just come for my graduation." Totally CMI brother i am...Tue evening, i sit down and surf for new places I can bring you to that I would enjoy myself.

Here's what i found (below)

Want to go NYC, the fingerlakes where your brother live for 4 years, Shenanoah Valley and Blue Ridge Mountains in West Virginia in the song "Country Road" and Washington DC ?Its less than a month. Yet, all you need is to get the air tickets if you and Danny would like to come.

14 days Shuyi-to-the-US Tour( Tour 4 East Coast states: New York, Pennslyvannia, DC, Virginia )Day 0. Leave on May 21th night or May 22th morning, Singapore.

Day 1. (May 22th, US) Newark Airport, NY, Airport Shuttle to NYC. Check-in @ hostel
Day 2. NYC
Day 3. NYC
Day 4. NYC. Take overnight Bus to Cornell.
Day 5. Free & Easy in Cornell
Day 6. Free & Easy in Cornell
Day 7. A rare chance to attend the exclusive Graduation Ceremony
Day 8. 7+ hours drive to Shanendoah Valley, Blue Ridge Moutain, West Virginia(Take me home, Country Road)
Day 9. Hiking
Day 10. Visit the Shenendoah Caverns, drive to DC
Day 11. Washington DC
Day 12 Washington DC
Day 13. Amnish Village, Lancaster, PA
Day 14. Fly out from Newark (say, in the morning)

posted by Zheshen at 5:26 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me