***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Young and Immature

I could have said No easily but my little heart is wrestling and i got no answer from God...maybe coz i haven really seek Him...

The answer should have been obvious but apparently not. A rational answer will lead me to a No...i dun feel ready to take up another leadership position...for someone with so much pride and so little time with GOd...i really dun feel up to it.

Moreover...i've not even joined the organisation for 3 years...i am only 22 years old....doing homiletics weekly...calling up members...everything is so daunting...

I am so prideful...so slack....so not ready to do my readings....how can i be up to it???

But there is a part of me that wants to say Yes...to be serious about GOd's word...to read beyond the surface...to be forced to keep learning....because i am lazy if i am left on my own...but it won't be fair for my members if i make this my reason for accepting the service...

Speak to me Father...
Will i kill myself getting involved in this?





.....yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me