***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Reciprocated Love

Just finished watching a Korean show...

feeling a little sour now...like...my heart is aching a little...

Then i realised that i am so blessed to be so reciprocated in reality....

It is not easy for one to rest his/her heart on another person...

To find someone that one loves and appreciates...

Yet it is even harder for someone to love and to be loved in return...

Not to be taken for granted...for each moment of love is a gift from the other party and a blessing from God...

Danny Koh Puai Boon. My blessing... thank you God...

The immensity of thanksgiving...when one realises the profound blessing...


My God loves...
Yet He is so hurt...

Because many a times, He is not loved in return...

Father may your Love be reciprocated.

I will do my part.

Thank you for your love.

Thank you for Danny in my life.

Grace beyond measure. Y bless me?



Thank you God... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me