***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

tom's my first paper!!!!

Tomorrow first paper...i am supposed to be sleeping now...but i am scared...ahahaha

Can't wait for exams to be over...it is offically over on 4th may...darling's birthday...oh well...can't wait...but not for next thursday...i can't wait for this thursday to be over coz i have calculated and set aside time to play before the last paper which i S/U!

Oooohhhhh....Father, please help me tide thru these two days man!!!

I need alot of wisdom and clarity of mind for my essay...think i lost my ability to write this sem....whatever ...oops!




My deciding SEM and exams!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me