***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ramblings.......

Tis been a busy holidays packed with activities...more to come but nothing important wqas going on...just meeting up with friends etc. I find myself drained after exams from all these meet-up sessions...not that i dun love meeting but not all at the same time...

I will be having 3 camps this holidays...hmmm...wondering how i'm going to survive...but i did it before when i was younger...i reckon i'll be able to do it again...though age is catching up...but then again i am only 22 years old! haha..

Well, God will grant me strength...strength to run this race...as for now...the pending prayer requests are still piling up...really hope i will be able to say that i have prayed enough for all the people that i have pledged to pray for...though many a times i tend top forget and leave them on their own...

Prayer...i've been neglecting this area for so long...but thank GOd there is holidays so that we can pray and pick up praying...Some are called to pray more and others to do more tangible works...i noe which is the area God calls me to but it is so easy to neglect it...

Ministry...youth zone...things i wanna do yet i am so lazy...may God grant me initiative...come on come on come on!

Too many thoughts...

At the end, i can only give thanks...that i have a room to myself in this house...a private space to blog, health to sit up, love to accompany me...just the other day, GOd worked miraculously on my way to st Johns St Marg Church...and yesterday, i was thinking...if GOd place me in another country, under another kind of upbringing etc, how would i be today? But he gave a loving family, a good histories of school, a healthy body till now, a nice boyfriend, good friends, he used me in ministries, he gave me my faith, he provided my daily meals, he gave me a room to myself, money to spend, and ability to chase after wants in life...what more can i say? all the times when i felt that life is unfair...GOd has indeed blessed me graciously...


hhmmmm...a little break is good for me...for my heart and my mind...i need that... :)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger void said…

    thanks dear for committing to praying for me and really praying for me..

    thank u for ur encouragement..

    appreciate lots .. especially when negativism creeps in.. need frens to dispel tt stale air.. thank u my fren! i am fortunate too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me