***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sufficient

I am worried....but i will trust that he is in Good hands...

I am worried that he will burn out... but i trust the Source of his strength...

I am worried that he will lose his passion and calling but i noe the One who Gives will Sustain...

I am worried that he will fall sick but i trust his Maker...

I am worried that he will be stressed out but i trust his Comforter...

I am worried but i know...he is in Good hands...


God, keep him in you...safely in Your embrace...my heart aches when i see his weariness and his strength draining...my heart aches when he faces tremendous tests at work, i feel an anger within me when i heard about the incidents at his workplace, i fear for him when i see the challenges he need to face ahead, i sense his struggles as he handle and manage his workload...

I love him....and ask of u to be with him...
I din ask for everything to be cleared because i noe this path is meant to be tough...
But i pray for small mercies so that he will be sustained...
I pray that his passion for life in You will not be lost in the worldly struggles...
I pray that Your presence and Your glory to be shown to him...
That he may look to you and say,

"Emmanuel is sufficient, Emmanuel fills the gap and void..."
Let him say that...let me say that...let us say that. You are sufficient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me