***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blessings...Thank GOd

Today is Tuesday. I'm still feeling thankful and joyful for all that the Lord has done in my life.

Yesterday, after my birthday celebration, Danny prayed for me and i felt so touched by GOd.

So touched by all that He has done for me that i had to type it all down to remember and to praise Him...

I dun deserve His grace and salvation...i dun deserve a relationship with him...i am unworthy before Him...He made me but i left Him....

I thank Him for stirring in me a desire to return to Him once again and to seek Him...if without His prompting, i will never return to His side, to taste of His wonderful and agape love...

I am so thankful for the community of believers who love me and bless my life with joy and relationships...so thankful that He used me over the years...so thankful that He even gave me a boyfriend at the age of 21 till now...

He made my lovely parents...He carved my path, He sought for my love and gave me love....far beyond words, i cannot expressed that amount of gratitude i have for Him....

...for the beauty in the creation, the trees in the fields, the flowers on the grass...the birds in the sky, the oxygen in the air....

For the path HE led me on....all the way to university when i face a twist of fate by being in social work...what Grace he lavishes unto me...

I think i am really a blessed little girl...loved by my Heavenly Father...I want to be in awe of Him every day...i want to be an obedient girl who live by His word, i want His bible to be my manual for living....i want to season my words with salt.

I want...from the bottom of my heart...not because i have to...but because i long to...

And i pray that this longing will never ever depart from me...

That time will not drown my love for our Majestic God...that time will only serves to bring us closer...and me nearer and nearer to the reality of Eternity.


To be your creation. It is a GRACE beyond description.
To be redeemed. It is ...WOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me