***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just Sharing...

Today i decided not to go down to the agency....wanna do my term paper for sociology of food though i just handed up my 2500+ words sociology of family essay...humph...

Feeling a little lost...dunno how to start my essay or my day...Yesterday has been a long long day at home typing essay, handing up bio assignment, trying to share to taxi uncle about his and my faith, meeting for agency and eventually having some time to sit around with char and meiyin till 11pm in NUS...reached home very late but managed to spend some time with papa and mama then do QT and sleep...

Today? Nothing and nowhere to rush to....just time alone...i am so tempted to pick up a book and start reading...but i noe i should be working on my paper...

Life. Oh well....i only have maybe....70 odd years on earth before heading to heaven for eternity...i should try to make the best use of my time...

Owe my life and everything to God....and He assigned tasks on earth...maybe He noes that i dun wanna work in heaven next time i just wanna stick to Him and His glory and sing praises to Him...so now must work more on earth...ahahaha...just joking...

:)

At the end of it all, tis nice to be unhurried, joyful and peaceful in the midst of the datelines....to be happy that i am not living for myself but for a greater Being than me...the Great "I AM"... :)

Taxi uncle was very nice when he warned me not to become to absorb in my religion and faith...sweet of him but too late...i already gave my heart to my creator...i want to live for Him ...learning every day, learning every way....my heart is not mine....tis my Father's...how i wish i set my eyes on my dear brother Jesus every moment...my saviour...my focus...He knew how to live life on earth in view of eternity... :)


:) COOL!!!! Jesus is a cool brother and God is my Father....WOW!!! I am truly from a reputable family!!!! YEAH!!!!!

*lingering sweet feeling....*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me