***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Noah and the Rainbow

I am very tired physically...maybe coz of the lack of sleep for the past 2 days...but ok lah...still feeling very blessed by the Lord for all things in life...

My darling has been very busy and tired these days...i'm worried for him...but i noe God is teaching things...or rather at every stage of our lives, there is something valuable to learn.

For me, it has been a time of revelaton. Of learning from the Word on how i should live my life...
once i stray from His presence i will sin....therefore i am learning what it means to let the Word guide my path...

No i am no saint...i still err alot...in my thoughts and speech and actions...sometimes i am even unaware that i sinned....but my dear God, He did not give up on me...He reminds...

Today i learnt about Noah's ark and as the lecturer was droning on, my mind drifted to Noah's return to land after the water receded. The world has changed. The friends that he used to call upon were no longer there...there were 8 persons on earth- Noah's family and that was all. Imagine the fear he would have when he hears a thunder or see a lightning...Rain...it must have been fearful. Because it was revolutionary and drastic....and before Noah knew it, they were all gone...flesh and blood..humans...

God comforted and assured at a time like this....HE smelled Noah's fragrant offering and calmed Noah with His Word, his Covenant....HE used a beautiful symbol as a witness to his Covenant...the Rainbow...

I can't imagine how Noah felt...God cares...God loves...God knows...God comforts....God calms...

This same God is my GOd...i believe He will bless me in the same way...His presence, the Holy Spirit, is my comforter....He walks with me...

They say we should not look only to God's blessings but to GOd, we should not keep wanting but learn to give....
I say....looking to GOd is looking to GOd's blessings for GOd is Blessing...Wat can i give to my Lord except a heart that craves, longs, wants, and seek after Him?

They say it is selfish to want GOd to keep giving...i say,"GOd keep giving, empower me beyond words....keep giving...i want more of u!"....and that wanting is giving...GOd....You are my idol...superstar...


you are YOU ----beyond words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me