***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pain vs Joy...i prefer the birthday part!

I had backache from 12+ midnight to 5+ am this morning!!!

Ahhhh....pain pain... ;(

Every 5 minutes changing postures, sitting, standing, stretching, lying down...wow...and the pain was so bad that i actually can't fall asleep! For near to 5 hours somemore! Excruciating man!

:(

Therefore i din go to school today...


Oh well...



K! Enough. Change of atmosphere...

I went shopping yesterday! I have a birthday list!!! Bro bro will buy me a watch, danny will get me a sweater/jacket, i formed my birthday list for janet too- a topshop bag and a belt and a pair of formal flats!!! yeah!!!

As for myself, i will get a new pencil case with a collection of nice pens! Oh how i love Muji!!! I'm coming in a few days' time!!! :)

Happieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tis birthday time!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me