***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

We shared In Him

We spoke and shared.

We poured everything out tonight. Just now.

About our relationship, about our Faith, about our God.

It was beautiful.

So many a times, i asked and begged for a turning point in my life. I prayed for him too but never for a turning point. I should and shall.
Indeed, that we may never lose that focus in Him again. A sharp focus, two lives and more filled by the Holy Spirit.

Nothing makes me love him more, but his heart when he speaks of God.

And then i realised, the deepest and greatest love is shared only in God.
The most precious and impressionable presence is also found only when two of us come before God.

Father, that two may not be distracted by each other.
That two will come together to encourage each other to be upward looking and not merely looking at each other.

That our love will be founded in You.

That's when and where it is blossoming.

In You.

Thank you for him.
&
Thank you for Him.
I'm truly blessed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me