***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Thank GOd for this birthday :)

I feel loved.

Very loved.

Silently or maybe loudly.

I am offically 22 years old now...i did not expect to have a wild and glamourous celebration with lots of surprises and pressies...i din even expect my friends to remember my birthday. i hope but somehow this year i dun feel the excitement and now that i'm past 21, i dun think it will be a grand affair.

I knew i had to go to school for project meeting on Monday (27th March which is my birthday) and work on my attachment journal or slack at home in the morning and afternoon.

So on Sunday, i celebrated. With dad, mum and Danny. I had a nice lunch with Danny at a Jap restaurant and we watched "V for Ven". Thereafter, dad and mum came and we shopped for a good and expensive computer chair (to ease my backache) as my birthday pressie ( in addition to the very lovely phone that they gave me few weeks back as early birthday pressie). Next, we went for dinner at Sakura in Simei and spent more money on eating, though this time round, there were 4 of us stuffing ourselves with good and spicy food.

Zhihao came and gave me a card and voucher for more food! Luo Mushi msged me and wished me happy birthday, and Wenxin came with a muji pencil case and a 5-in-1 muji pen, a muji eraser and a muji notepad! Thank you! Wenxin waited and chatted with me in the hope of wishing me happy birthday when the clock struck 12 but at 11+, mindy called up from UK. This silly girl has been very sweet every year, sending me presents from overseas without fail...this year i got a white silly ugly adorable bunny and a card that prints 'Dan and mouse' at the back, all from Marks and Spencer and also 3 very pretty and shuyi-like bracelets....ooohhh...so loved... :) Then Mr Koh, my boyfriend and darling, called too. Shortly after, Jane and Lizhen Jie called and the most touching thing is i think they called from the airport the moment they got off the plane from Hong Kong. While i chatted, Aloy, my dear dear always-there brother gave me a missed call. Then he msged and told me he loves me and wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Not forgetting Charlotte's call in the middle of the night while she cultivated dark rings and stored up treasures in Heaven. It was very touching and i felt very loved....still...till now...and i guess forevermore...

On 27th March morning, i woke up and told my mum that i am grateful that she gave birth to me, i thanked her and stroke her face and she was very touched that i remembered all that she went thru to give birth to me and she thanked me for bringing joy into her life... subsequently i received alot of messsages from my dear frens- Yann Howe, Pearlyn, Yimin, Ms Wong (from GB and Previously AHS scouts), Bernice, Jery Toh, Rev Luo's wife, my cousin (Huimin), Meiyin (who helped with my collection of contact lens and was stuck in the library studying hard and looking a little stressed....well,i am praying that she will have peace of heart while she studies...), Xiaoyu (who called me during lunch hour!!!), Boon Hian, Qixi, Yanbing and Yingli, Sihui,....not forgetting Angie and Hobbes who called while i was in NUS library. Lizhen and Lindy from my Social Work attachment project sweetly and lovingly bought me a chocolate muffin and poke strawberry POCKY sticks as candles to celebrate my birthday...oh.and wishes from Hansel and hui Hui..God has blessed me with so much love and concern from those around....not forgetting Huijuan and Jiansheng and all those who wished me happy birthday on my blog Tag board!!! Wow...i am no big shot but God places so many people in my life to love and care for me...beyond imagination...

When i finished with my project, i went to Danny's house. He gave me a surprise....with flowers and fruit cake( which he ate happily thereafter...ahahaha :P), sparklers and light sticks....so sweet...uncle and auntie wished me happy birthday too...he was so sweet...Not forgetting the fact that he already bought me a very nice and funky sweater and treated me to good food and movie the day before...! What a blessed girl i am to have a boyfriend like this! He prayed for me and i cried....coz God has blesses me with so much...so unbelievable.

The greatest gift is a piece of news from my brother regarding himself when i spoke on (long distance) the phone with him in the morning....nope, not the fact that he is buying a fossil watch for me but something regarding himself and i am so happy to see him happy....happy to see him blessed...so joyful for him upon hearing his good news...( ...secret though).

My birthday has been great...i felt very pampered and as usual loved...maybe coz everyone noes my language of love is gift...ahaha...really thank God...

This year as i approach another year of my life, i asked God for a pressie too - a heart that will be in awe of him, that i may be meek and humble before him and not take my eyes off Him....this is my greatest wish for this year....i have gotten many presents...i hope and ask for more....just this one more....for God to answer this prayer and to give that focus and love for Him....Will you bless me with this Father?

Ask and it shall be given, Seek and ye shall find, Knock and the door shall be opened unto you...

Grant it to me Lord...





For all You have given, may i never be an ingrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me