***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, March 19, 2006

:(

Supposed to be doing work but i ended up reading other's blogs again...

This time with so much tears and prayers...looking to you...Lord of heaven and Earth....

Wondering what i am doing with my time...

when my brothers and sisters are experiencing pain and weariness...when they struggles with their faith...

My heart is aching so much....why why why?

How should i use my time that i may serve and bless others?

GOd....be with them....be with every one of them...be with my them...

Sorry Lord...i have not supported and cared and loved enough....

Too many have fallen away...

Too many.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me