***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Again. But when?

The same story has been in my mind for some time....

It is the story of Noah's Ark.

They asked if we truly truly believe in that story- the story of the Ark and the Flood.

The Flood that ended the world once.

The judgement that came once on earth and took away ALL except 8 from Noah's family.

It hit me very very VERY HARD.


Indeed, the flood came and i believe it.

Jesus referred to the flood and i believe Jesus, therefore i believe. The Bible mentioned it and i believe because i believe the bible.

Judgement has come on earth once.

The Lord said that it will come and in Noah's day, no one believed except a few...then the flood came and those who did not believe were swept away.

The Lord said He will come again and this time with FIRE. Across the globe not many believed, but i believe it will come and those who do not believe will ... ...

The Lord has said and decreed...and all i ask is more time...MORE TIME...to share with my loved ones, my family, my dear friends...

To share.


God....work in them...please....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me