***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, March 17, 2006

oh i feel blessed wor!

We decided to start bible study together.

Learning to see each other as siblings in Christ.

Beautiful.

Thank you GOd.

Indeed, i love to pray with Danny, to share about all i learnt with Danny, to seek God with Danny.

What great joy to be able to share the greatest love of my life with another human being!!!

Thank you God...



_______________________________________

Sometimes i wonder why u bless me with so much...beyond imagination...all those words that u left behind, the love letter that i can reread over and over again all my life...allowing me to be in Your Goodness...Wow...

U are not just good....You are so generous to share all these with me! Normally people keep the good things for themselves...but You are different...You share and reveal...the best to me!!!

Yourself.

And u captivated me....your love letter, your presence, your legacy, your beauty, your majesty...


YOU!


Thank you...it has been a great year thus far....great lessons and great people u placed in my life!

I love love love u....gee :P

Oh Oh...and a silly and adorable cell that warms my heart....thank you...

Thank you...

How blessed i am....

May u be blessed seeing how blessed i am...

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me