***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, March 03, 2006

My big GOd is SOooo Lovely!!!!!

I led worship once again!
The feeling is great...

Tis been so long since i last led worship...
Nope tis not perfect, but i did it with my heart...

And i worship my Lord God Almighty...

This year, i am feeling this strength from the Lord, courage to take things up, obedient to follow and humility to make mistakes and apologised. Nope, not all ready but learning...always learning...

I think...

I miss leading worship even though i am flat and sharp sometimes, i fear, i .....

I still miss leading.

Spoke to a social work friend today and felt very blessed thereafter. Like my God is working in lives everywhere....calling people from all corners of the world to serve him in unique paths that He set for them. Special and beautiful. My Lord works every day in every way...he works mightily and actively....How proud i am to be His daugther...

I want to be a walking pride of His...i want to be one who walks for Him on this earth...

Nope i am not any high and mighty leader who is a role model to many....but with the little i have, i will serve Him...

I have a dream...but i shall keep it low...till He speaks, till it comes true...i shall keep low...

Father, speak and show me in Your Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me