***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, March 06, 2006

Reality is In Eternity-God the Alpha and Omega

Reality is where God is.

Am i blind to have walked in the ways of the World?

My God revealed much about my life these days.
That this life is not focused enough on Him.
That this life did not worship Him enough.
That this life is not His all the time.
That this life did not meet the standards of the Bible.
This life cannot face Him yet.

That i am Holy Ground everywhere i go. That there is a burning bush every turn i make. That actions and words that comes out of me must bring glory to God.

To season my words, my life with salt.
To give an undivided heart.
To speak and live with passion.
To be accountable for second in Him.
To enjoy in his presence as i work my way around and in this world.
To perform my duties in View of ETERNITY.
That i may know that i can bring a smile to God and make Him feel sweet in the Heart when i show him my report card on this Earth over my lifespan here.
That he may be comforted that His child did not go astray.
That He may know His child loves Him.

What overwhelming pain for the time i have wasted....the regrets...the pain i have inflicted on the Father living a self centred life.

A turning point...










Father, forgive me....By the blood of the Lamb i come forth once again, otherwise eternally condemned...now i come...

Because i am covered by His blood, i no longer live for myself...

But for God.
Covered in His blood.
Covered and loved.
Therefore redeemed by You.
I am no longer dead for death is separation from God.
You called me Yours once again...
I am so honoured.

What Majesty accompanied by Grace and Mercy.

Loved.

I AM so loved by you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me