***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I'm a sardine!

I knew if i dun meet Danny today, i won't be able to spend time with him till Saturday.
I wanted so much to meet him because the stress from studies and attachment is really quite bad..

...Yet...

... deep within me, i wanted to head for home.
And i did.

Somehow there is voice beckoning me to go home, to rest, to rot, to empty my mind and to prepare myself to meet God...
Ya, i always run to Danny when i'm tired.
After i cry, i will tell God but He will only be the second refuge.

Somewhere, somehow, i knew i have to change.

I can dun meet Danny but i cannot not meet God.

I headed home. I rested and blanked out.

I held on to my life application bible and hugged His Word. It was amazing... I din read,merely recall but...it was enough. It was comforting to noe that though he has gone back to heaven, he left his words behind. He told me that that if i am weary i can go to him. He let me noe that if i am lacking in strength, i can still do everything through Him. He told me that the weaker i am, the stronger i am in Him. God loves me. When i groan with sighs that words cannot express, he speaks. He watches my every tear. He noes how stressed i am and how many hair i am dropping. He knows every fear.

He is God. And He satisfies.

Thank You Father for being so Almighty yet still so loving. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me