***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, March 09, 2006

72 yrs old auntie

Had a crazy week....
Spent many nites on my knees and in tears...haha...
Stress level is high and energy level low...

Thank God that the dependency level is high at times like this! Or else i won't be able to survive...
By Sunday, hopefully all the stress will be over!!! Yeah! Sunday is coming!

God has used many channels to speak to me this week. His bible especially has been a great help and support.

On Wednesday, i met a 72 years old lady who shared about how she would cycle to Pasir Ris Beach from Tampines every day to do QT....so sweet...and the passion and strength from the Lord...
It was really encouraging. Auntie was heading to Toa Payoh for some bible study lesson at some church filled with Taiwanese Christians....years of experience never erode auntie's faith...it added praise to her lips and seasoned her....
Auntie said that she lost her ability to sing and what misery it has been for the past few years...to be unable to lift up praises to worship the Lord...

It was a blessing for me...that very day to meet her....a stranger who encourages, who loves, who speaks and who blesses...

The Lord works in ways we cannot see and touches me beyond words...amazing..These days He taught me about His presence and my responsibility to love as i walk on this earth for Him...Auntie did it...

She erred and married a non-christian, she struggled but as i talked to her, i knew the Lord has worked in ways beyond human imagination. The vibrant spirit and love in her has blessed me so much...72 years old...

May i be like her....to follow the examples of leaders who walked before me and to model their behaviour as they model Christ...

For the momentary life on this earth, i seek to follow Christ.
For eternity, dwelling in His presence.

Struggles with schoolwork and Attachment, lack of time for personal life, stress from projects and workshop preparations...i want to praise God in the midst of .............my tears.

Thank You Father for being so real these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me