***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, March 06, 2006

blogskins

Haven been blogging for quite some time...
Was wasting alot of my time surfing for nice blogskins...
Ended up with this current design...
Really like the dancing shoes...made me feel so happy..
I think i wil eventually revert back to my old blogskin but till then, I will use this...
Have been learning alot these days...
A pity i was wasting my time on blogskins instead of typing them down...
Now i got to start work...
Jiayou Shoeee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me