***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, February 27, 2006

KTV

I really wish i could share Danny's passion and joy when it comes to music but everytime i stepped out of KTV, i feel like a pile of shit. I can't sing for nuts because i feel stressed singing in front of people. He told me not to be so conscious, how can i not be when i have no idea wahat i'm singing and i dun have the tune and lyrics in my mind.

I never listen to songs and i never like to. Somehow.

Maybe i will when i start working and after a stressful day at work. The journey home will be a time to just blank out and rest and listen to music.

But not now. I only got that much time to be quiet and to reflect. I like to be on my own, dreaming, analysing, reflecting and thinking. I dun wan to fill up the spaces in my life with lyrics that doesn't bother me. I dun wan my mind to be busy with all these sorrowful lyrics, not exactly healthy either. Always so self centred and problem focused. I just dun have the interest.

At the same time, i want to share his interest. He brightens up when he sings. I love to see him happy. When i told him how i felt after yesterday's KTV, he told me he can stop singing for me and explore other interests and my heart broke. I just Danny to be Danny.

Maybe we just can't share it. Maybe.

:(

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger A norm said…

    its the same sis, he just wants ya to be who ya are, as much as ya want to share his interests, but if by doing so it changes ya and makes ya not ya, wats the point? same goes for him, the exact same way he feels after knowing wat ya trying to do, ya feel upset while ya find out he is trying to change himself to fit ya...
    so if ya are an idiot in singing, be it, he loves ya, and so do we /P

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Grace said…

    hey gal!
    sometimes the beauty of being together is being different. and not every interest will need to be shared (ie. 2 ppl has loves in dogs) but more like, to be aware, appreciated and understood. that's can also mean sharing ;)
    heh..to a certain extent..it'll be hard for him to stop singing..coz it's his passion! and really what he does very well. (tho i do agree that those ktv songs aren't really healthy at all..can he sing more healthy meaningful ones instead?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me