***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, December 30, 2005

Rambling!!!

Went out with mum today...home and watching Tv...

been a boring day...wanted to go out with Danny but poor boy...he's having a fever since yesterday and a headache so he dun wanna chat over the phone...

...reduced to missing him and tt's it. Pathetic.

Anniversary's coming on the 1st January 06...but i noe we dun have time to celebrate together...wanted something different from every couple but no lah...too much for a sick Danny..he needs the rest...all the rest he can get before he starts school..

Haven been contacting people except my uni buddy who's ultra lame and a similar neh whose merely the male version of the former. Wat's with my life and people like tt? Hahaa...


Thinking of wat to wear for the anniversary...


...but too late now...my mum was screaming about my late sleeping habits...i should pray to you and rest...

Tada~

Love, Shoeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me