***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Zombie- Abiding in you

"Are u tired of chasing pretty rainbow?
Are u tired of spinning round and round?
Wrap up all the shattered dreams of your life
At the feet of Jesus lay them down
Give them all
Give them all
Give them all to Jesus
Shattered dreams wounded hearts broken toys
Give them all
Give them all
Give them all to Jesus
And He will turn your sorrows into Joy!"
In the computer lab with Charlotte now, she is busy typing away but i can hardly function...my headache is killing me and i really think that someday i'm going to get a stroke if a blood vessel in my brain burst..but oh well, i should thank you that i have been this healthy this far..
I dunno y i am in this high alert mode these days...getting insomnia at nite and unable to relax...think my internal loci of control and responsibility can be very high at times...Father, i give my controlling nature unto u...my health unto u...my heart and mind unto u...that u make take control...
Help me to be tired of chasing all these pretty rainbows in life and help me to stop spinning round and round the viscious cycle of sin, help me to breakthru all the subconscious hurts and past that haunt me...that at the feet of Jesus i may lay everything down...
There is a great desire to break free from the standards that u set...a lust for freedom n outright rebellion against u esp when i m so tired physically...take control of me...help me to be conscious...at no point give leeway for the devil...take hold of me...i dun feel anything now...my head is hurting...i pray without passion, but nonetheless i will pray...in the emptiness, i noe u are in control. Let the delusive devil nv get me and draw me away...even when my heart seems silent, let my mind dwell on you and remain in u...
"Whoever abides in me, i will abide in him too" Let me be in you....i feel like a walking zombie but nonetheless i am a walking zombie whom u love, whom u recognised, whom u chose, whom u created. May u be the centre of my world and let my world be your world...let my heart feel wat u feel, let my eyes see wat u see, let my ears hear wat u hear...no matter how physically tired i am...let it all, all of me, be for u...and u alone...in u alone i abide...
In Jesus' most holy name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me