***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I am a Silly Little Girl

Father,
I am totally drained from the crying session tt i have before typing all these down. I'm sorry for all that i have done in this life...the guilt tt gripped me have such paralysing effect on me. I am sorry tt i am still failing in so many areas....sometimes i think mummy acts like a christian more than me...she noes how to love more than me...speaking about spreading gospel to her...i feel so inadequate...all i have in me is your good news...my life is not convincing enough since it is still so full of sins and mummy sees them every day....she tolerated with my sins..Father, u made my mummy a wonderful woman..i am blessed to be in the zhuang family. U put such a great woman in my life to nurture me....daddy too....he's such a wonderful and responsible daddy...they love me...much much more than my love for them...help me to love them too...tis so easy to take them for granted, to fail and disappoint them...sorry God. U put me in the family to be a salt and light yet i dun seem to meet up to your standard..sorry
may u transform me that i may be a blessing to my family...please...my joy, my energy, my love...let it all be used to bless this family...let my service be from inward to outward, from myself to my family to beyond...please...thank you God.
In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me