***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Vanities of Vanities!

Dear Lord,
I dun exactly noe how i'm feeling except that i'm tired of trying to please the people around me...tis one thing being cautious and tactful but another if i am actually trying to impress others....hmmm...went out with danny's family for dinner and was v tired when i came home...i think every time the entire family gathers together...it gets very texing...maybe becoz i dunno how to be myself around them yet and i am not sure if they will love me if i show the jumpy and bubbly side of me...but i am so tired of this mature and sweet image that i have in the family. I mean tis definitely not a reflection of who i am in reality and i feel very pent up trying to be someone that i assume others will accept...ultimately i guess the problem lies within myself....
Oh and tis because of this pent up feeling that i attributed to the dinner and me not being myself that causes me to think about how i dress recently....i think my dress sense changed for a moment and anyway i saw this bag that cost $24.90 and i am so in love with it but i noe that i just gotten a bag from jane and yingli for my 21th birthday and it dun make sense if i get another bag again....i mean....Father, talking about saving up and blessing the poor, i shouldn't be like buying more bags when i think i have more than 20 bags at home rite...though i dun use alot of them already...I am so vain and greedy and i wonder when did the change take place...i think i wasn't like this 2 years back...maybe because danny likes girls who dress up or rather he always praise me when i dress up (positive reinforcement), so i began to dress up and i began to even like dressing up and filling my cupboard with all sorts of clothings...there was a period of time when i actually like mature and gentle, conservative clothings but i think after my attachment...i see a change and now i really appreciate clothes that makes me feel younger, energised and bubbly....not forgetting the sweet image once in a while...haha...Father, i wonder if u will just remind me and internalise Ecclesiastes to me and tell that tis all vanities and all but vanities...hmmm..
Oh, Father, i pray for motivation to exercise and to really work out so that i can build up my health as well...i cannot slack anymore....shoeee!!!! all the way!!!! I was very tired out these few days...really need time to rest and hide in my room but at the same time, i really wish that i can go out and go wild and have fun because of this very strong pent up feeling...haiz....Father, guard my heart and my focus above all....tis a struggle to live in this world and to live in Singapore where i can easily take things for granted.....i feel that man gets distracted too easily and before i even noe it...there's so many times when i just lose my focus...forgive me and help me to make u the ultimate focus and cause for my walk on this earth...thank you for hearing my bimbotic prayer...
In Jesus' most Precious and Fashionable Name i Pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me