***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Satisfied by Your Presence

Completed one term paper today! Did my preparation for another term paper today! Feeling good about myself and the efforts i have put in! Feeling good about doing my part... Yippeeee!!!!Father i am overjoyed!!! aha!
Quite silly rite? very easily satisfied..but i am...my headache is killing though...oh well..

Wanna thank you for today...your tired and drained soldier found herself energised enough to serve u...in love, respect and honour...to be in awe of your Kingship, of your Kingdom, of you my King...
Drawing close to u and putting u above all else...finding myself regaining the little teeny weeny strength..yet enough to go thru it all...u nv promise a life full of rainbow but u told me to give them all to You, at the feet of Jesus lay them down...wat else can i ask for? My dear Lord Jesus, my Answer and Saviour...thank you Lord..
In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me