***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My voice...

Danny came to my house...he planned to give me a surprise but somehow i was expecting him from the conversation that we had earlier on. Nonetheless, it was a sweet thought and nice move...i think we are beginning to learn to work around each other and tis really beautiful...
My head has been hurting for the past three days, prob from the lack of sleep and insomnia due to stress from sch assignments..Think i got danny pretty worried about me....mum is very concerned too and i guess everyone kinda noe that i am stressed and have all been very sweet and caring...
I have alot to say but i felt like i dun have the strength to say them out....tis almost like the Spirit is groaning with sighs that i cannot expressed...weary and tired....i am like an exhausted soldier...spreading myself on the hard ground, breathing in the air around me and telling myself to go on....move on....there is a battle to fight...mission unaccomplished...noeing i have an immense power and authority behind me but just tired at this point in time...
i waited and rested....listening to the gentle voice of yours....hearing wat u have to say to encourage me...i want to listen and hear u...
Weak and silent, i have stopped grumbling and complaining even...taking on wat i was given, shouldering the responsibility, nothing compared to your journey and death on earth, and saying "yes Lord", "i will..."
Give me my voice...along with everything good and fruitful..let my joy and shouts reach out to those i love once again...love u Lord...really love u...tired...but still loving u...and loving u more..

Met Peihong today...poor thing...she was so stressed out...somehow most of my cell members are going thru something big and stretched in their lives...breaks my heart to see them so tired...breaks my heart to noe that they are unhappy...bless them, Lord...Keep them in you...If i am heartbroken seeing them lidat...i guessed tis worse for u rite? keep them in the shadow of your wings...keep them in u Father for u love them...
In Jesus' name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me