***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, October 07, 2005

Thank you =)

Dear Lord,
Thank you for this beautiful morning...thank you for putting me in Nus FASS. Thank you for letting me rest on this Friday morning and blessing me with this time to blog to you..thank you for making studying so bearable these 2 sems...i've nv enjoyed studying until this sem...imagine 21 years and i nv like studying and now i dun mind..thank you for giving me good friends in school!They are truly my superstructure in studying man!
Dear Father, this morning, i want to praise you and learn wat it means to fear you, to look to you with thanksgiving for all that u have done for me...so much...so much...thank you above all for the cross and really for choosing me...i dun even understand y i am chosen..i just am...and tis been an amazing great grace thus far...wow! Beyond words...i can only say thank you...
God, help me to noe how to live on this world noeing how to make good use of my time and to manage my time such that i can glorify your name...and help me to really have positive attitude and good character...i mean tis really not easy living around people...Father, to be around u is easier but around humans, there is temptation to sin, there are so much negative emotions from the interactions that challenge my ability to love...man! wat a trial...but as u please..
Oh and Father, this morning i was thinking about Danny again and i want to bring him before you..That silly guy is so adorable...i think on sunday, he really really assured me of where i stand in his heart and tis really sweet....i mean there are some issues that i can nv resolve within me, insecurities and stuffs and when he told me tt he won't go for just any girl who is nice and not compatible etc etc, i almost died there...i've nv heard anything that make sense more and gives me greater assurance than wat he said tt day and i really want to thank you because i think u are e one who made him realise all these things and translate to me in precise terms. I think it kinda brought our relationship to a higher level...i like...thank you..gee~
Oh oh and we quarreled on Wednesday...i managed to keep quiet and practise self control!!!!! So happy!!!!Father, ain't u proud of me!!! haha!! i actually shut up and prayed and waited till my anger subsided, then reframed the problem, and tackled the problem instead of shooting at him! I mean i'm totally impressed by myself!!! ahahaha! Thank you Father, won't be possible without you...u noe sometimes i think i have so little, but u can make the little incredible and i think this little event allowed me to experience your work in my life...thank you thank you...gee~And Father, last nite, Danny told me tt he felt very loved because of the effort i put into resolving the conflict amicably with him and i felt so loved when he told me about how he sees conflict and thru this incident, i think we learned more about each other and our differences and something good always comes out of a relationship tt Father u brought together...You are so nice!!! Sometimes i can't believe it! But then again, You are God mah, then u are supposed to be nice....but soooo niceeee and i benefited from it...wow...u mean u've been blessing me all along?!!! haha...really thank you Father, u are cool man! Awesome! Applause!!!! haha...
All in all, i really wan to thank you for the things u have done in my life...i haven praise and thank you enough, neither have i been very senstitive to sin or very ready to fight your spiritual war but nonetheless, u nv gave up on me...thank you...teach me not to give up or condemn any who fall short of my expectations too...If u can forgive and bless me so greatly, as your child, i must also learn how to forgive and embrace...help me Father...
Grant me strength and caution for this entire day that i may glorify your name and bring a smile to you....my WOnderful big big BIG GOd!!!! Gee~
In Jesus' most Precious and Honorable Name i pray, Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me