***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Danny's 9th monthiversary!!!

All my Presents from Danny! His presence is a Gift too! Love him! =)
Flowers! *9 mths 2gether!






My Favourite Sweet popped up btw my Books! Ah!


SuRpRiSe Note! -> Hunt 4 3 EggS!

Clue & Egg Behind a Hen!







In the Flowers in Living Room! Going 4 3rd Clue!


Final Egg and a Sweet Message to end it all!
3 Clues! 3 Eggs! 5 Surprises! 9 Months! Thank You Father for Danny..it was so sweet..thank you....I love you Lord...What a great gift...to have Danny as my boyfriend..thank you... =)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey yoz!
    i can finally access ur blog!! yay!!!
    dat was really soo... sweet of ur Danny Boy...awww....
    hope Daddy will preserve both u... Bai1 tou2 xie2 lao3

    char

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me