***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, October 09, 2005

PaCkEd

I'm going to start doing my assignments...got 4 assignments due, 2 on 17/10 and 2 on 18/10..i'm getting worried and stressed but i told myself to do it one at a time...i believe u have given me enough time and enough strength...i just need to be faithful to everything including e minimal time i have...
I thank you, thank you for the extra time that u have given to me this week...danny is starting RT and he will have less time for me...Qixi no longer needs tuition so i got a whole lot more time...i just need to faithfully study and manage my time well...
You gave me enough...have always given me enough to go thru all these...i guess u gave everyone trials and temptations. Last week my whole cell was struggling...everyone seemed to be breaking down or suffering...really makes me think that this life on earth is not easy...
I feel so small...so caught up in my own world...my school, my family, my boyfriend, my cell group...is that all to it? Father, is that all to my life? What about the lives that u wan me to touch and bring to you?
Speak to me Lord...instruct my every step..show me how to walk that i may be joyful, that this journey will be a joyous one with you...relaxed...not just me disciplining myself but me loving you and enjoying your love for me...Because when i am in you, i will noe wat u wan, and i will be able to do all that is right in your eyes.
I am afraid...afraid that when as time passes, my heart will grow cold...no one's really in check of my growth anymore...no one truly noes..tis easy being a pharisee but i wan something more...an inward transformation and a burning passion. I am fearful...fearful of a life where i'm in control...yet i'm fearful of a life when u r in control too...silly rite?
I leave everything into your hands...walk with me, carry me when i feel like i cannot carry on...speak gently into my ears and guide my path...
the projects are piling up...i may lose focus of you soon....so grab me...thank you Father.
I pray all this in Jesus' most victorious name, Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kudos to ur trust in Him!
    u're not alone.. and He will bring us through the frantic papers one by one...

    u noe wad..? i think Daddy noes u're one who is able to withstand a structure without people looking out or ur growth.. that's y u're in that position. If it's anyone else, we would have strayed away so far from Him and hearts turned cold without even realising.

    i'm proud of u to be stanging firm... and struggling to keep ur love for Him growing. I'm oso impressed by Daddy's work in u, cos He is the one who moulds and sustains u till today.

    Glody to our Father!
    CheeeRs!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me