***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, October 10, 2005

Needs

I am in school...din bring any of the encouraging books with me...having a terrible headache from lack of sleep last nite...Today is going to be a long day...yesterday i told u that i wan to trust u but i find that i am suffering from insomnia from the stress of having to work on the 4 papers. Today i realised tt the conflict management project is all wrong and i was pretty upset tt my grp member did not meet the dateline and they just left the LT the moment the lesson was over when we were supposed to be having meeting...I felt compelled to lead the group and motivate them and do the bulk because i wan to give the best....i told u that i will learn to give my best...i guess i have to do so even in my studies...I mean project is a very good time to be a good testimony...oh well..
Father, it is at times like this when i felt that i needed some encouragements...i still wan to find time to pray for every one of my cell members...i feel so high strung...oh Lord, i really need trust... today Charles Spurgeon told me that some of us could live out a life of faith and experience your forgiveness easily and others take a longer time and have greater inner struggles...i think i belong to the latter...It takes me so much to truly hand over...
Last nite i was tossing and turning in bed and wondering y was i feeling stressed...Father, i prayed to you and told u that i wan to see the growth of your kingdom more than the results that i will obtain from my studies...i wan to be more preoccupied with you and my life in you than my daily tasks....assignments and exams are a source of stress but i wan your kingdom and blessing your people to be a greater source of stress...i wan u to be exalted in my life more than i exalt myself. Simply because u are my creator and the reason for my living...simply because i call u "Lord...Lord". I wan my mind to be set on things above, to be amazed at your wonders and to marvel at your works...i wan to find peace and stillness of the heart in the midst of stress...i want to be Christ centred....wat about u? wat is your will for me now? Speak to me and open my heart and ears that i may hear you...hear wat u have to say about all my 'wants'...i want you in my life..wat about u? Do u wan me? Speak to me O Lord...for i am desperate and i am weak, for i am powerless and i am distracted...Speak to me for i am afraid of being lost in the world and being overly concerned with the things of this world...correct my thot process...have i understood u wrongly in any way?
I am here Lord, speak to me, forgive me and cleanse me that i may hear you...
Please Lord...
In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me