***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, September 30, 2005

Long Time no See!

Dear GOd,
Tis been a long time since i last typed to you...i've got so much to typed out coz so many things happened in my life and i reflected on so many things...i kinda miss typing to you...when man communicate, we use the phone,msn and we tok face to face, now we even have skype....but when i tok to you, i can only write and pray...oh oh! i can think my thoughts to communicate to u too, something that we can't do around humans...but i am kinda thrilled over the fact tt i can type to you too...gee...only prob is that this blog is public...more like toking to you before a group of people so i oso must be aware of all the words that i use...but luckily i can draft all the upsetting thoughts too!
Father, i want to thank you for Meiyin and Charlotte in my life. I think tis a grace and a gift from you. I always thot tt i can nv make good frens in uni but i did and tis amazing since i dun stay in hall and i dun have a class...haha...great arrangement and tis even better when meiyin is a non christian and char a christian. From the both of them and their presence in my life, i learnt to be more careful and responsible for my words...tis like changing for the better...raised consciousness i guess..haha =P
Now tis assignment period, tis getting stressful again but i feel so much closer to you..tis like u are with me and going through all these with me and i am touched....God u have touched me with all the little things that u have done for me in my life and i think i'm getting head over heels in love with you..gee!Thank you Father, thank you for the joy that u have given me...everything bestowed on me...i really appreciate it.
U noe, Danny is getting really stressed up these days and i think he is going to have this major blow up if things dun get better. I wonder how people managed to stay as a teacher with drive and passion all their lives...sure will have hormonal imbalance man! Father, i pray that u will guard his heart and his loving and gentle nature that he may nv stray away but be constantly renewed in you..Yesterday he asked me why i wanted to be a social worker and wouldn't it be tough to have to handle all the cases at work and will i malfunction at home...i guess i nv really thought about this question...God, i have many dreams, i ever thought of becoming a missionary for you, a pastor for you, a youth worker in church for you, a social worker for you, a teacher for you....when i was still with XXX, i knew that his workload was heavy and he won't be very free to spend time with me...at tt time i thot i can be a youth worker for u because time allows it but now i have to reconsider. Utimately at the end of it all, i realised that i have only wanted to be a good wife to whoever i marry next time. If i marry a busy man, i can spend more time on my job but if i marry a teacher and work ends at 6 for him then i have to find a job that will allow me to spend time my evening with him...conclusively tis actually all about whom i marry. Father u called us to alot of roles in life and i feel called to being a good wife..and i guess i value family more than any other things..tis your basic unit of life..if i can't live out a good life before them, i dun think be a good leader or worker to any others out there. Sometimes i think i am weird...like a little small woman whose only inspiration is to be a good child of yours and a good wife and to fulfill all the other roles etc..i mean nowadays a lot of women cherishes career and stuff...oh well, Father, i guess u make all of us different and UNIQUE...so i reckon i am unique...haha..silly me..
Father, i can go on typing and typing and chatting with you like that but i think i must go and read my conflict management stuff....yucks!!!!!!! i dun wan...k i will do it ok...i will be your obedient daugther and soldier etc. etc. Lord, may your name be blessed!!! gee..
I pray all this in the name of Jesus, My most beloved Brother. Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me