***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, September 23, 2005

Victory in Christ

No eyes has seen, no ears has heard what the Lord has conceived for those who love him...He who reigns over heaven and earth has come and died for me on the cross, by the blood of Christ i am set free. Not by my works am i justified but by faith in Jesus; yet who gave me this faith but the Lord who predestined me to be saved. What else and who else can i boast of but my Lord who has all power and glory and honor, who commands and creates...
Too long have i been in the clutches of sin, in sorrow because of the sinful nature that i wrestle with. Today i want to stand victorious in Christ my Lord. I want to live a life of joy and peace, to stand in the presence of the Lord to rejoice and praise him. For in Him, i found all good things and i realise that there is so little that i can do to change myself. Therefore i shall go to He who has the strength and power to change. In Him, I will be empowered, i will live and live victoriously. How precious is the blood of the Lamb! My life is transformed and i see hope in this world...in this world of darkness. I dun wan to forget the days when i was lost for i wan to remember of the Lord's goodness, the day when i realised the pathway to heaven, the God whom i was created to seek and serve...the blessings that i received so far is beyond description simply because the God i found is beyond description. He leaves me in awe of Him, stunned by his meekness and majesty, by this goodness and love...what else is there to live for besides my Lord...
God, as i call u 'Lord", i give everything to you. Everything in my life to you....once again....let me noe that i receive only when i am ready to let go of what i thought i possessed in this world. Help me to noe that everything is in your plan, beautiful and designed for good purposes. I praise your name for i was unworthy but u gave me worth. You made me a little lower than angels and u granted me eternal life. You made me part of your kingdom and got me to take care of some brothers and sisters in christ. You entrusted people to me and gave me the grace to lead. I leave my cell group into your hands for i believe that is where they are the safest. Beyond works, by prayer and petition, i ask that GOd, u yourself, work in each and everyone of their lives. Yet i noe at the same time that i do not even need to ask for they are more precious to you than they are to me. Holy Spirit, work in all your people, that we may not bow down to the world any longer, let your blessing overflow in our lives that we may bless the lost, the weak, the oppressed. Grant us consciousness in this world to challenge the views that we are exposed to every day. Father, your servants come before u in obedience and humility, break us down so that we will not claim any glory that belongs to you, that we may bow before you with praise and thanksgiving. Thank you Lord. May your name be magnified!
In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me