***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, September 26, 2005

Stressed

Dear Lord,
I am very very tired. This week is going to be a killer. I just came back from tuition and i am so drained. I already have an idea of how my week will be and how packed i will be. Today when i sat on the train back to Tanah Merah to give tuition, i felt like puking and i was having this very bad heachache. I am very afraid that the great amount of stress will leave me with enlarged and swollen lymphnodes on my neck once again. The fears are very real and i dunno wat to do. I am supposed to rest until the lumps subside, apparently, the amount of school work and projects left me with little time to rest. Father, i am going crazy....tis so stressful. If i choose to disobey you, maybe life will be easier and i can fake alot of things in my project and term papers but Lord, i want to obey you. Please remember me for all these that i am doing simply because i feel that it pleases you.
Father, i also want to pray for love for Dr XXX. I dun understand how she can set a paper that is so terrible and ridiculous. I think she insulted e undergraduates' intelligence by expecting us to do mere memory work instead of understanding her lectures. I am very upset that i scored so badly on the quiz though i believe that i understand the concepts taught. I guessed ultimately tis all about this unreciprocated feeling. I did my best but i did not reap what i harvested. Tis almost like missing out on the fruits of my labour. However GOd, i also noe tt tis not all about grades but understanding as well and at least now i noe wat Dr XXX wants and i noe how to approach the questions she will set in exams. Oh well....i guess i will get over it. Tis not easy shutting up and not blasting out when i felt that she did a bad job with the setting of the paper simply because you reminded me that i am a christian and i got to watch my words.My, i sound like a nerd who goes gaga over results when i should be concerned about whether i tried my best to perform my role as a student and to strive for excellence. Father, there's so much to change and sometimes i think it really takes alot to love and please you. However, nothing beats your death on the cross for me so wat can i say??? Yes Lord. I will do it all for you for you are worthy and beyond comprehension, u are sovereign and great. And u love me. Therefore i love you for u first loved me. Well well...thank you Lord.

Father, Thank You for the opportunity to study with Danny yesterday too. It was a great experience studying alongside with him. It was a great joy to be able to be together with Danny and yet concentrating on my work! I feel so proud of myself coz i din disturb him much!! haha!! so much for fleeing from temptation! The temptation of distracting him and playing with him...gee~ The whole experience is just very sweet. I was very contented to have his presence when i work. I was elated! haha! It doesn't take much to bring much joy to me when it comes to Danny! Thank you GOd. Tis amazing how i still love Danny so much even after all these months with him. I nv knew i can stay long in a relationship. Only You made it possible and i thank you for it, for letting a fickle minded girl like me stay faithful. I would have missed out alot if i did not cherish Danny and stay in love with him..haha...Thank You Father!!!
Thank you for everything. Please sustain me for the coming week....help me to survive and to stay in your presence, with praise and thanksgiving and to serve you in all the roles that you have given to me, striving for excellence and grant me a sensitive heart that i may not sin against you. God be with me through this tough time, walk with me and hold my hand...I am afraid that i may stray away....help me to stay focused...on You.
Thank you Lord.
In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me