***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Blessings today

Dear GOd,
Thank your for listening to my prayers. I knew u will not give me anything beyond wat i can bear and i could nv have been able to take the pressure if all of danny's relatives start questioning me...u've made the perfect arrangement. It was a good dinner and i am beginning to get to noe danny's relatives. I hope that in due time, i will see them as part of danny's life and my future- apparently these are people that i will eventually have to learn to love and embrace. Today at the dinner, I felt very strongly that love is the only thing that brings a family together and it really dun matter whose opinion or idea is accepted. Tis all eventually about compromising and learning how to work around one another. Assertion of a person's stand simply because of pride is not a cause that is worth pursuing. Eventually if i give in and i dun really suffer except the fact that i cannot get wat i want or do things my way, in exchange i see joy and peace in the family...i think i will choose the latter. There's so much art and skills in communications in this life and the moment we trample on the wrong ground, we could just destroy a trusting relationship...Danny's sister may seemed a little suspicious or unused to affirmation i gave her but i reckon over time if i continue to lavish the love that God u have given to me on her, she would realise that i dun mean any harm at all.
Father i want to thank you for the past that i have, for all the family quarrels that i've seen when i was young, they really serve to remind me how important harmony in a family is. As i build myself up and learn to work around danny, i ask that u may really help me to embrace him and his family and to embrace your love above all. Tis not about pride or whether i made my stand but about love, God's love. I cannot expect anyone who noes not of your love to be perfect, but i need to noe that simply because i am the christian in the family, i will have my part to play, to let the blessings of the lord overflow from me to the lives of others around me.
God, i thank you for the entire day. I thank you cell today and i thank for that renewed passion in me. As i walked out of the house today i had this anxiety and fear leaving me with no choice but to pray and entrust the cell time into your hands. Father, u have proven faithful because ,in this, i've seen how i begin to care about every cell session and look forward to hearing about the lives of my cell people. With the number that u provide, i will do my best to lead them. I will not be discouraged by the low turn up rates. Father, i will learn to make do and to bless with any group that u give me because u are nv wrong and your plan is always the best and i just need to trust and obey. Tis amazing how i get refreshed by the cell sharing and prayer. Tis been so long since we have this sharings and i felt rejuvenated. I finally found the channel to reach out to my cell members! I get to share and i get to pray,wat great joy...all these while i thought i have to imitate other cell leaders and go out for sports etc only to realise that i just got to find the area that i am interested in and GOd will use me thru wateva He gave me...Well, Father, the cell is yours; guide me and show me how to continue blessing and leading the peepz...
All in all, i thank you for the packed but fruitful day. I received your multiple blessings on me. Thank you GOd.
In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me